Concert Band Attire
The uniform for concert band events (school or community concerts) will be “black on black on black”. Families are responsible for acquiring the clothing for their student. Some donated items have been collected and are available to families that cannot acquire these items for your student. Please let Mr. MacIntyre know at least two weeks prior to the concert if you are in need of donated attire.
- Black shirt or blouse,
- Black dress pants or skirt (Jeans, jeggings, joggers, athletic pants and sweats are not acceptable for concert wear.) Skirts/dresses should be at an appropriate length at or below the knee.)
- Black socks or stockings and black dress shoes. (Tennis shoes are not acceptable for concert wear.)
Marching Band/Pep Band
- Polo shirt— Blue dolphin polos (Senior band members only) $20. If the shirt is lost or destroyed, a replacement shirt will be need to be ordered and paid for.
- Black slacks— Comfortable Docker type black slacks or dress pants.
- Black shoes—Comfortable all black shoe
- White tuxedo style shirt (can be purchased at any formal wear retailor (i.e. Tux Shop, Men’s Warehouse, Mr. Formal)
- Black dress pants
- In the past the jazz band ladies have sometimes decided as a group to wear black dresses, instead of the tux shirt and slacks. This is an acceptable alternative as long as that is the consensus of the ladies in the group.
- Black vest (school loans them out to students at each performance)
- Black bow tie (school has some available for loan at each performance)
- Black socks or stockings and black dress shoes.