TreeWorks Chimes TRE9v Made in USA 9'' Biangle with Beater and Holder (VIDEO)
Free Shipping Included! TreeWorks Chimes TRE9v Made in USA 9'' Biangle with Beater and Holder (VIDEO) by TreeWorks Chimes at Denny Sealth Music. MPN: TW-TRE-9v. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, TreeWorks Chimes was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, ''I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound.'' Since then TreeWorks Chimes has grown to become the most respected chimes
Product Description & Reviews
TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, TreeWorks Chimes was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, "I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound." Since then TreeWorks Chimes has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world -- used by top studio and touring drummers and percussionist as well as the top 24 drum corps. These instruments are still handmade in Nashville, Tennessee and are unmatched in craftsmanship and sound quality. (It is of note that Mitch McMichen has earned Gold and Platinum records for his recording work in Nashville.)
Features & Highlights
- DESIGNED FOR A DARKER, PURER TONE | Because of its sleek and simple design, our biangles are naturally crafted for a longer resonance and darker sound profile. Because it gradually gets wider towards the bottom, different tones and pitches are available depending on the playing zone.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes biangle is made from hard carbon steel that is hand-bent and tested by ear in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN. All beaters are made from stainless steel.
- VERSATILE AND CAPABLE OF MULTIPLE SOUNDS | Each biangle comes with a cylindrical biangle mount and stainless steel biangle beater for playing, making it possible to produce full tones, muted attacks, and rolls based on your needs.
- BUILT FROM THE STRONGEST MATERIALS POSSIBLE | All TreeWorks Chimes biangles are fashioned from a custom heat-treated carbon steel alloy and is given a thin satin chrome finish to maximize its response and clarity.
- DIMENSIONS | The TRE12v is 17 x 1 x 12 inches in diameter and comes with one light beater (TREbtr-LTE) that is 8 1/4 x 3/8 x 1/4 inches in dimension.
Contact treeworks chimes directly.
1 x 8 x 14.25 inches
7.9 x 1.2 x 11.2 inches
Have questions about this item (TW-TRE-9v), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TreeWorks Chimes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 61134-6B8, ean: 0622537039881,
SABIAN 6” B8 Triangles are a top-selling SABIAN Triangle because of their versatility. They deliver the ability to play with a full sound from soft to moderate dynamic levels. Un-hammered, SABIAN 6” B8 Triangles produce bright sound, modest amoun...
mpn: 61134-7B8, ean: 0622537059476,
SABIAN 7” B8 Triangles are ideal for their ability to play with a full sound at a wide range of dynamic levels. Un-hammered, SABIAN 7” B8 Triangles produce bright sound, modest amount of shimmer and long sustain. SABIAN B8 Triangles offer quality...
mpn: TW-TRE8i, ean: 0674086005299,
Tree Works Chimes' Steeple Triangle is crafted from massive, half-inch thick, hardened steel alloy. The unique ''stretched triangle'' shape combined with the high temperature heat treatment yields an instrument with unusual sonic characteristics that...
mpn: LP861124, ean: 0731201162111,
Designed with the recording percussionist in mindAn integral part of all styles of music. High alloy steel that has been carefully heat tempered, polished, and chrome plated. Pure shimmering sound. Two strikers - a thin version for delicate playing a...