Treeworks Chimes Triangle, inch (TRE-HS10)
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Treeworks Chimes Triangle, inch (TRE-HS10) by TreeWorks Chimes at Denny Sealth Music. MPN: TW-TRE-HS10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In the summer of 1996, Tree Works Chimes was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of Tree Works, Mitch replied - I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound. Since then Tree Works has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world
Product Description & Reviews
In the summer of 1996, Tree Works Chimes was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of Tree Works, Mitch replied - I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound. Since then Tree Works has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world - used by top studio/touring drummers and percussionists as well as the top 24 drum corps. These instruments are still handmade in Nashville, Tennessee and are unmatched in craftsmanship and sound quality. (It is of note that Mitch McMichen has earned Gold and Platinum records for his recording work in Nashville)
Features & Highlights
- A PURE AND BRILLIANT TONE | The Tree Works Chimes studio-grade triangle is an essential addition to any percussionist's setup. With its shimmering full overtone spectrum and balanced projection, each strike of the TRE-HS10 produces a clear and lasting ring that fills the room.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each Tree Works Chimes triangle is made from hard carbon steel that is hand-bent in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN. All beaters are made from stainless steel.
- VERSATILE AND CAPABLE OF MULTIPLE SOUNDS | Each triangle comes with a cylindrical triangle mount and stainless steel triangle beater for playing, making it possible to produce full tones, muted attacks, and rolls based on your needs.
- BUILT FROM THE STRONGEST MATERIALS POSSIBLE | All Tree Works Chimes triangles are fashioned from a custom heat-treated carbon steel alloy and is given a thin satin chrome finish to maximize its response and clarity.
- DIMENSIONS | The TRE-HS10 is 10 x 1 x 10 inches in dimension and comes with one Light Triangle Beater (TREbtr-LTE) that is 8 1/4 x 3/8 x 1/4 inches in dimension.
Contact treeworks chimes directly.
1 x 12 x 17 inches
11.97 x 0.63 x 16.02 inches
Have questions about this item (TW-TRE-HS10), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TreeWorks Chimes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 61134-8B8, ean: 0133587092493,
SABIAN 8” B8 Triangles are a top-selling SABIAN Triangle because of their versatility. They deliver the ability to play with a full sound from moderate to loud dynamic levels. Un-hammered, SABIAN 8” B8 Triangles produce bright sound, modest amoun...
mpn: 61140H, ean: 0622537040146,
SABIAN triangles are now available in 4'', 5'', 6'', 7'', 8'', 9'' and 10'' sizes, made from 3/8'' diameter premium B8 Phosphor bronze rod in two distinct versions: Orchestral B8 (61134 series) and Hand Hammered B8 (61135 series). The sonic propertie...
mpn: 4133342TJZV36, ean: 0702345463440,
Material: Alloy & plastic. Great early music education percussion for toddlers /kids/baby. Also can be used it band club or party show Triangle Dimensions(L x H): Approx. 4inch x 4inch (10cmx 10 cm) Stick Length: Approx. 4 inch x 0.2inch(10 cm x 0.4c...
mpn: TB-BS, ean: 0874833000878,
Brass Tubular Beater Set of 3. ''Designed for pronounced overtone production, Grover Pro brass tubular triangle beaters will enhance the sound of any triangle! The wall of the 2-1/4-inch long brass alloy head is extra thick with added weight, importa...