Meinl Percussion Travel Djembe with Synthetic Shell - NOT MADE IN CHINA - 8'' Small Size, Rope Tuned Goat Skin Head, Kenyan Quilt, 2-YEAR WARRANTY, 8'' (S) (PADJ2-S-G) by Meinl Percussion at Denny Sealth Music. MPN: PADJ2-S-G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Meinl travel series rope tuned Djembes are great drums For professionals as well as those who just want to enjoy an afternoon playing at home or with a drum circle. These patented Djembes are ultra lightweight (even 20% lighter than our fiberglass djembes) which makes them easy to carry. The combination of a synthetic head and shell produces sharp slaps along with deep bass tones and makes them the perfect drum for outdoor use Since they are unaffected by changes in weather.For the traveling
Product Description & Reviews
The Meinl travel series rope tuned Djembes are great drums For professionals as well as those who just want to enjoy an afternoon playing at home or with a drum circle. These patented Djembes are ultra lightweight (even 20% lighter than our fiberglass djembes) which makes them easy to carry. The combination of a synthetic head and shell produces sharp slaps along with deep bass tones and makes them the perfect drum for outdoor use Since they are unaffected by changes in weather.
Features & Highlights
- For the traveling musician: Meinl travel djembes are made for musicians who are always on the go and need a reliable instrument for any occasion
- Weather resistant shell: made with lightweight, weather resistant synthetic shells that respond with cutting slaps and resonating bass tones (measures 16" tall x 8" diameter)
- Goat skin head: this high quality natural head achieves a rich, warm tone with plenty of dynamic range for an expressive sound
- Pre-stretched tuning ropes: the heads are secured a high quality nylon rope tuning system that not only has a classic look but holds the drum in tune, making for a hassle-free playing experience
- Classic djembe sounds: travel series djembes create a variety of distinguishable sounds that can blend with both contemporary and traditional music from around the world
Meinl USA L.C.
2-year meinl warranty.
8 x 17 x 8 inches
11.2 x 11 x 18.4 inches
Have questions about this item (PADJ2-S-G), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Meinl Percussion, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The Drum Circle Djembe by Africa Heartwood Project is designed to offer a budget drum for the beginner drummer whose priority is to get a playable djembe for the lowest possible price. These are real djembes, handcarved in Ghana, and are suitable for...
mpn: MO-2512-FA-, ean: 0757242133071,
Remo Mondo drumheads feature a straight-wall design for strength and durability. Remo's Acoustic on construction means that these T2 heads-sized to fit your Djembe or ashik drum-resist variations in temperature and humidity that affect natural skin d...
Maori-style Djembe Mahogany. All these Djembes, have for protection a rubber surface at the leg.Maori-style Djembe. The drum is made of mahogany wood and covered with alpine cord and a high quality goat skin. Have a rubber surface protection at the l...
mpn: HDJ1M, ean: 0840553064650,
This djembe is carved from one solid piece of plantation grown Mahogany wood and is hand carved and painted with an African Congo motif. The sound quality of Headliner djembes from Meinl is unmatched in this price range. Hand selected goat heads comb...